Join the Club!
Grand Rapids Pickleball Club offers one- and three-year memberships. Individual memberships are $20 for one year and $53 for three years. Family memberships, which are meant for family members living at a single residence, will be $30 for one year and $79 for three years. Club membership will be for one or three calendar years from the date of signup/payment. Membership dues are nonrefundable.
Formed in 2012, the Grand Rapids Pickleball Club was organized to help promote the sport of pickleball, to locate and identify potential sites for playing and to allow it’s members to interact in a safe and fun way. Belknap Park is an excellent example of our members coming together and developing 15 pickleball courts.
Membership dues help to fund the Club expenses which include both recurring and special projects. Recurring expenses primarily include the purchase of pickleballs for play and the on-going maintenance required at the courts. There is always a continuing need for financial support for club activities. Joining the Club significantly helps support this fast-growing sport.
- Fun and Competitive club tournaments, events, and Ladder Leagues.
- Friday Night Lights through the Summer!
- Several different Social Events of various types
- Club Newsletters and the Grand Rapids Pickleball Club Community FaceBook page to stay current on events and places to play.
- Instruction/Lessons and a Simon Machine (ball pitching machine) to improve your game
- Various indoor venues scheduled by the club
- A friendly, supportive, and caring community of players that often become close friends.
- If you elect to join, please accept our welcome to the Club from all of us. It is sincerely appreciated.
GR Pickleball Club Membership on TrackitHub
Basic Information: TrackitHub (TIH) uses your email for each person/account. Therefore every adult/parent in TIH must have their own email address. Family members/dependents may have an email address if you want them to receive emails, but they are not required. If you don’t currently have an e-mail address, you can easily make one in gmail or hotmail at no cost, or you could use one provided by your internet/cable company.
• If you are just now joining the GR Pickleball Club and do not have a current TIH account: Click on “Log in/Sign up” or the three little lines if using a mobile device, click on “Create an Account/New Player.” Fill in your name, email, and create a password, and answer a few other questions. If you don’t know your skill level/rating, just use 2.0-2.5 for beginner/novice, 3.0 lower intermediate, 3.5 for intermediate, etc.
Once your account is created it will ask you to search for Clubs/Groups. Search for “GR Pickleball Club”. Select GR Pickleball Club and click on the “$” near “Membership Dues.”
• If you have a current account in TiH, go the trackithub.com, click “Log in/Sign up” and then Log in using your current email/password combination. Once in, click on “My Network,” then “My Groups,” then “Search Groups.” Search for “GR Pickleball Club,” and click on the Membership Dues dollar sign to go to the membership signup.
Membership Signup Information: You may sign up for one or three years as an Individual, Couple, or Family.
• Individual Membership: Simply complete the required information for yourself. Please include an emergency phone contact and the name for that person. When completed you will need to read and click on the Liability Waiver line and then click to pay online.
• Couples Membership: Select Couples and either one or three years. Complete the required information. The second person must have their own email address. When entering the second email it will ask if you want to search current account holders or create a new account. Select which one and continue. Please include an emergency phone contact and the name for that person. When completed you will need to read and click on the Liability Waiver line and then click to pay online.
• Family Membership: Select “Family Membership” and either one or three years. You have the option of including or excluding your spouse/partner (if included they must have their own email address. When entering the second email it will ask if you want to search current account holders or create a new account. Select the correct one and continue.) You should also specify how many family members will be included. Complete the information for each person, dependents may include an email if you want them to receive information. Please include an emergency phone contact and the name for each individual. When completed you will need to read and click on the Liability Waiver line and then click to pay online.
If you are having difficulty with the program, I’d suggest you first look at some of the helpful YouTube videos TIH has made to answer questions. If that doesn’t help, explain the problem/question in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and telephone number.